Full Stack Developer
For an innovative young company within the Online Marketing industry we are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer. Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and do you like to think outside the box then this is the opportunity you are looking for. Their goal is to create a complete new platform that will allow their clients to get a better insight in their online traffic but also it makes it possible for our client to make more in-depth analyses.
As a full stack developer you are going to have a big impact on the high quality software engineering at our client. You are given the opportunity to work in a small team within a great atmosphere on data-driven products and projects. You are actively participating in the design, implementation and testing of functionality and architecture, developing new software and maintaining the existing systems. You also work on the cloud infrastructure, where they process large amounts of data. They favor .NET Core, but is not limiting itself to only .NET.
Skill set Full Stack Developer
- 4+ years’ experience on the .NET platform – C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, EF. If you possess some knowledge of AngularJS (2) You know and can use .NET OSS tools like for instance SpecFlow, xUnit, Castle, Nancy, DataMapper.
- You’re proficient handling large volumes of data and have good modelling skills. You know your way around relational and non-relational technology – SQL Server, DocumentDB/MongoDB, Redis etc. Perhaps a bit of Hadoop also?
- You like to work with agile methods like Scrum
- You have experience with Git/Github, TDD and BDD, Azure, Microservices and Continuous Integration and Delivery
- You have affinity with database marketing and marketing technology
- You have attention for detail and are quality focused
- You are self-motivated, solution-driven and take initiative with a hands-on mentality
- You are communicative, analytic and accurate
- You have excellent skills in writing and speaking English and preferably also in Dutch