Junior PHP Developer
Are you a Junior PHP Developer who is passionate about amazing products and beautiful code? Would you like to work in an environment where they use the latest development methods and where you can really grow your skills? Then this might be your next challenge!
Our client don't believe in long, boring and expensive customer satisfaction research. They understand that client feedback is essential. With actionable insights they inspire companies to bring the voice of their customers and employees to life. For their office in Amsterdam they are currently looking for a Junior Back-End Developer.
Job description Junior PHP Developer
As a junior backend developer you are part of the Engineering team and are responsible for developing and supporting existing product features written in PHP. You will work in an Agile self-organized team. Your responsibilities will vary from simple maintenance to complex tasks. This is an entry level position so you will get a lot of guidance and help from fellow colleagues to make sure you perform at your best and learn a lot along the way. Their stack runs inside Docker Swarm, on Amazon Auto Scaling Groups, so you’ll get to use some of the latest development methods. They developed their own Docker Swarm library and GUI (soon to be open sourced), which makes deployments and rollbacks easy.
Skillset Junior PHP Developer
- You have a technical Bachelor or Master’s degree
- You have at least 1 year of development experience with PHP
- You have MySQL knowledge
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs is a plus
- Knowledge of HTTP and server-side development is a plus
- You have a positive mind-set
Compensation Junior PHP Developer
- Office located in the city centre of Amsterdam
- competitive salary (above average)
- Freedom to work remote when you need it
- team trips, dinners and other great activities