PHP Developer Amsterdam
Are you a PHP Developer who is passionate about amazing products and beautiful code? Would you like to work in an environment where they use the latest development methods and where you can really grow your skills? Then this might be your next challenge!
Our client does not believe in long, boring and expensive customer satisfaction research. They understand that client feedback is essential. With actionable insights they inspire companies to bring the voice of their customers and employees to life. For their office in Amsterdam they are currently looking for a Back-End Developer.
Job description PHP Developer
As a PHP Developer you are responsible for developing and supporting existing product existing product written in PHP and features written in PHP and new features as microservices. You will work in an Agile self-organized team that takes care of all our client’s products. This comprise of Surveys, Dashboarding, Email Invites and API. Your responsibilities will vary from simple maintenance to complex tasks. To get their services to a next level, more automation is needed. There' s a lot of opportunity for own contributions on design and implementation.
Their stack runs inside Docker Swarm, on Amazon Auto Scaling Groups, so you’ll get to use the latest development methods. They developed their own Docker Swarm library and GUI (soon to be open sourced), which makes deployments and rollbacks easy.
Skillset PHP Developer
- You have a technical Bachelor or Master’s degree
- You have at least 3 years of development experience with PHP (Laravel or Symfony is a plus)
- You have MySQL knowledge
- You have a good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of HTTP and server-side development
- You have a positive mind-set
- You are creative in problem solving
Compensation PHP Developer
- Office located in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Competitive salary (above average)
- Freedom to work remote when you need it
- Team trips, dinners and other great activities